Floridian Clinical Research is located in Hialeah, Florida with easy access to bus routes, interstates and major airports. The facility is equipped to provide a full suite of Phase I–IV clinical trial services, including advanced technology that allows for exceptional data integrity, optimum patient safety and consistent performance excellence.
Our staff of licensed clinicians, clinical research technicians and coordinators, provides hands-on, pro-active service and support, ensuring that our trials are safe, expedient, and “done right the first time.”
Services & Support
- Inpatient services
- Outpatient services
- Expert staff dedicated to safety and quality control
- Conference Room
- Patient Examination Rooms
- Security cameras throughout the facility
- Outpatient Screening Area
- PK Room
- Large Conference Room
- Interactive devices in patient areas for education
- 2 Quiet and comfortable dedicated rooms for monitoring visits (including access to Wi-Fi, phones, and copy machines)
- Server room with restricted access, monitored via security cameras, temperature and humidity controlled via DicksonOne System
- Access to DEXA and Fibroscan
- Vaccine/Injectables trials team
- PBMC Lab
- -20° Freezers
- -80° Freezers
- Emergency Carts with Defibrillator
- Electrocardiogram Machines
- Digital Vital Signs Monitors
- Fully equipped Laboratory
- Refrigerator for specimens
- Refrigerated Centrifuges
- Pharmacy/Drug storage room
- Laminated Flow Hood
- Nerve Conduction Velocity Machine (NCV)
- Electromyography Machine (EMG)
- Pulmonary Function Test Machine (PFT)
- Dedicated PBMC lab Biosafety Cabinet
- Dedicated PBMC lab Luna Cell Counter
- Dedicated PBMC lab Vortex Mixer
- Dedicated PBMC lab Nitrogen Tank
- Dedicated PBMC lab Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Dedicated PBMC lab -80 Freezer
- Dedicated PBMC lab regular refrigerator
- Restricted access to authorized personnel only with electronic controlled system
- Security cameras inside and outside
- Temperature and humidity monitored via DicksonOne System 24/7/365
- Designated area for controlled substances
- Laminar Flow Hood
- Individual locked cabinets for separation of IP by sponsor/client
Our Phase I–IV department is equipped to perform inpatient and outpatient clinical trials, as well short PK collection. All staffs coordinators and clinical research technicians are dedicated to the comfort and safety of study participants.
- 24 hour temperature and humidity monitor through DicksonOne.
- This includes Lab and Pharmacy Freezers, Lab and Pharmacy Refrigerators, Pharmacy Room, CRF Storage Room and Server room.
- ECG Machine (QTc (F) and QTc (B).
- Wi-Fi internet connection through the entire facility.
- Monitors rooms equipped with internet, phone and access to copy machines.